Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LG15 is Still Amazing...

With many people on IRC chat, and the forums, claiming that LG15 has gone down-hill, I was suprised, because I very much disagreed. Even though it had taken a different direction than, say, a year ago, I still thought that it had a very great quality to it. People were saying, "It's going to end soon, it's not as good..." and I disagreed completely. I figured that it would just go on forever and never end. But, I still had a few doubts. So, I PMmed Mrs. Goodfried herself, and told her "Don't listen to the idiot haters, they suck. Don't end the show." And she never replied. I figured she must've been busy, until I saw that announcement of the Season 3 Finale: Eclipse (or whatever it's called). At first I was devestated, but now I see that there will be a new show and it will end with a bang, it's okay. But, as the awesomazing (my new word) series comes to a close, it seems to me that it's getting even better. With new clues and great plotlines, that may finally lead to the destruction of The Order (but probably not, considering there will be more shows), it proves that LG15 still has it's great quality and appeal that it's had since "First Blog/Dorkiness Prevails."

2 comments:

modelmotion said...

I don't think you can really compare the show when it first began to the show today. They are just so different. Clearly it was one of a kind when it began. Today it has some great moments and some really sloppy writing at times. Kevin has done some really great camera work and should be credited with a lot more than he has. I think at least one of the writers was just plain lazy and never read the back story. That is just not acceptable at this stage in the game. If the fans know every detail the writers need too know them better and they clearly don't. That said, I still enjoy the show. I just know I would enjoy it more if they would hire a good writer.
I really hope they get Luke from KM for the next season for lets face it........thats what it really is.

snl06 said...

Well, it's really different than the beginning, but, as some new videos show, is still awesome-but in a different way.