Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Idea...

If you don't know, one of my most recent posts was about how important kids are in the community, and that's why I created this blog. Well, after writing that, it got me to thinking: Maybe some other kids need to be heard too. Now this idea is just in the planning stages, but I was thinking of occasinally having guest bloggers to talk about their opinions. Guest KID bloggers, of course. I'm sure Lily, Pok, P-MonkeyGetsFunky, and many other kids have things that would like to post as a blog. I don't want to do this just on a whim, so I decided to ask my readers. I actually don't know how many of you there are, but I hope there are a decent amount to participate in a poll. Now, on the side you will see a poll asking if you would like me to include guest bloggers, or not. If you don't see it now, it will be there soon. So, uh, yeah! Vote! One vote per person, I guess. Bye!

No comments: