Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pulling An All-Nighter

OK, sorry I haven't blogged in like FOREVER (since Friday afternoon, it's been so long lol), I will tell you why. On Friday, some of my friends and I decided to have an awesome day. They had it all planned out, and I kinda went along with it. First, we went to a grocery store for pizza. I did not know why we did this, as the pizza there was nothing special. However, the real fun started once we headed over to the bowling alley, and played two games, both of which I won. I have a strategy for winning now, leaving my ever-bowling friend sulking. Then, we went to the pool and argued about which movie we wanted to rent. One of my friends wanted to get Epic Movie. Haha, yeah right. Appearently, it was amazingly funny. Haha, yeah right again. I suggestted Anchorman, and that same kid shot me down with "No, that movie was stupid." You loved Epic Movie, but you hated Anchorman!?!?!? What the heck? We finally agreed on Baby Mama, which, luckily enough, they didn't have. So we watched Drillbit Taylor instead, and I guess it was funny, but I was too busy texting and eating popcorn.

However, the real funness and awesomenss started once I got home and begged my parents to let me stay up all night. And they did. So, I kept myself busy, texting and chatting online, but I got really tired, and decided to lay on the couch and fell asleep at 5:30.

Basically, when I woke up, I felt terrible and tired all day. I didn't think it was fun staying up all night. Maybe, till like 3 AM, but not the whole night. I don't know why I'm rambling on, just talking. I never stay on topic in this blog, so deal with it, lol!

1 comment:

modelmotion said...

lol that was classic