Monday, July 7, 2008

The Shining Remake (Well, Sort Of)

So, I was looking at the front page of one of my favorite sites, imdb.com, and found the link to something that I think is really cool. They hired 55 look-alike actors, built many look-alike sets, and showed, from Stanley Kubrick's point of view, the famous director walking through the set, getting ready to shoot "The Shining". It truly is amazing how they did this, and it's all for one 1:05 commercial. That's pretty cool. Check it out at http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/jul/03/channel4.kubrick

2 comments:

chris said...

Lucky for me i live in the uk
Iv seen this advert alot too
mainly because i sadly get a little to adicted to big brother now and then or my sister will have it on

I know ill be watching it

~TDZane

snl06 said...

It's a freakin' awesome commercial.