Sunday, July 6, 2008

TAAG Elimination Game

OK, so the TAAG elimination game on the forums is now down to four people: Bree, Daniel, Sarah, and Gina. These 4 are, no doubt, my favorite members of TAAG. So, as you can imagine, it was VERY hard for my to vote. But my favorite character of all is, and will always be, Bree. So I had to up her points. Of these 4, all of whom I love, we knew Gina the least. She had less time to make an impression on us, and, of these 4, she is my least favorite. So, I lost her one point. We have to get her out so Bree can conquer and win! With Sarah in a close second! Sorry DanielBeast, but you're my third favorite. You have to go as well. Let's see how this turns out!

3 comments:

modelmotion said...

I agree with you about Bree.......but I also like the others......so we will see.

modelmotion said...

There is now a game for the bad guys too

snl06 said...

And Lucy is out of it...stupid Lucy haters.