Wednesday, August 13, 2008

24in24?

Yes, that's right people, this month there will be a 24in24 for the FIRST TIME EVER by lonefox101! After people hoped for a 24in24 from KateModern, then lonelygirl15, then MasonIsHappy (stupid Mason...), we are finally getting to see what it will be like to stay up all night and watch 24 episodes unfold. I do not think this will be easy on Mitch's part, but it is possible. It's going to interesting to see how the episode storyline stretch out over 24 hours. I am definitly going to stay up and watch it. So, uh, yeah. Sorry this blog was pointless but I'm kinda tired and blogged out right now, so I'll talk to you later!

2 comments:

hopefulsemblance said...

I agree with you that MasonisStupid.

PJ Scott-Blankenship said...

I still have faith in Mason, I've heard that most of his 24in24 are filmed but he's waiting for something and I don't want quality stiffed over quantity-....