Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Thoughts on the Finale...

Sorry I haven't blogged in a LONG time. Turns out this week has been extremely busy for me as well. So, these are my thoughts on the LG15 Series Finale. First, too short. They could have made it MUCH more eventful and exciting. It was just 1:30 clips of them trying to get off a boat. NOTHING about the actual ascension. When the series actually ended with 7:00 PM, I thought that it was terrible. No resultion on ANYTHING, no loose ends tied up, nothing. However, once Lucy posted her video, leaving it on a cliffhanger, I realized something: that it wasn't meant to tie up all the loose ends. They're going to be carried over into the next series, "the resistance." And while I now understand that that was the reason for the EXTREMELY anti-climatic ending, I still don't see why it was so short. I mean, it was like a half an hour! Less than that! Stretched over 12 hours! And nothing, I repeat NOTHING, happened. The fan interaction was uneventful as well. So, all in all, it was okay. Spencer returned, and that was AWESOME. Points up for that. No Sonia, though. Or Nikki B. And what ever happened to the humming box that Spencer was holding? Hmmm, all for the next series, I guess...

3 comments:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
snl06 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BrightSilence said...

Most of the comments are like this. Just pointing the creators to their mistakes. It rarely happens that they are called bad people without argumentation or at all even. But they are pointed to bad choices they make.

It is important to know the difference and I think it would be only fair to revise your earlier statement at least a little. If not, you've just learned the meaning of hypocrisy.