Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Resistance...

When I woke up on August 2nd, I was suprised to find a new video on the lonelygirl15 account: The Resistance. At first I was confused and thought it was a new episode, but it turned out it was a trailer for the new show by EQAL. I was suprise and excited to find that Jonas AND Sarah are in the new show, as they are both some of my favorite characters (well, there aren't really characters I don't like-except Mallory-she's stupid). What puzzled me was that the resistance wanted Sarah to fight the Order, when the only real skill she has is being extremely good looking. Although I guess she's the only one who really wants to fight the Order.

What's going to be interesting is to see if the characters in this show have any aspect of a normal life. I mean, KateModern and, to a lesser extent, LG15 both had the characters partly living normal lives. But they make it seem like this show is about an already established resistance group, with not much room for relationships, jobs, and everything else that's not fighting the Order. I hope that they prove me wrong, because a normal life is one of the best aspects of the Breeniverse.

That just made me think of something else...are Jonas and Sarah going to develop new romantic intrests? I mean, with Daniel gone and Jennie ditched (very rudely, I may add), I don't know if they're romantic lives are going to recover. Well, Sarah's will. She'll just makeout with every guy on the new show. Although I guess they have to have romances. It just wouldn't be the same without them. I wonder who they'll date next....maybe each other! Maybe Jonas and Sarah will recover from both of their losses and fall in love with each other! That'd be sweet! Eh, well...I doubt it. They don't seem very compatible.

Thanks for reading my blog! Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Lonelycast15 said...

I don't know if Sarah will have any romantic interests, for a while anyway. She seemed very sad and heartbroken by the way Daniel treated her in the last episode of the 12 in 12. And it seems like, the way Jonas left her, we haven't seen the last of Jennie...

-Lexi

modelmotion said...

oh please done tell me jonas and sarah are going to hook up......that just seems soooooooo wrong:)

clara said...

Jonas and sarah... yikes. that would not be a stable couple.
but regardless, I think it'll be an interesting dynamic. I can't think of an arc where jonas and sarah really interacted one on one.
I am so beyond excited for the resistance though :)