Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to School

OH NOES! Yep, that's right people, it's time to go back to school :( Sigh, it seems like the summer just started...and then it's SNATCHED away by stupid "intellectuals" who believe that children should get an "education" in order to "succeed in life." What a load of crap :P. So, I don't like that we have to go back, to school but do YOU!?!?! Anyone who went back to school this year, no matter what grade (college included), is liable to participate in my contest (ooo, a contest)--On the poll at the side, check yes or no on whether you wanted to go back to school, and then share an awesome back to school story in the comments of this post! It doesn't have to be from this year, just a good story--funny, dramatic, embarressing, anything! Whoever has the best story will win...something. I don't know yet. Something. I'll think of something good lol. So, post away, and win something mildly-okay! But remember, in order to qualify, you MUST enter a story in the comments. Hope to hear your awesome stories!

2 comments:

modelmotion said...

Does an operating system upgrade count?

surfthetsu said...

let's see...

Well, in theatre class we were doing this activity where we were walking around with our eyes shut feeling things. So, at first I tripped on some stuff a few times, once I even fell. But anyways, at some point I got to a wooden wardrobe and I completely started feeling it up. Then when we talked about our impressions on the game later, the teacher brought that up and everyone laughed at me :( haha