Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bored...B-O-R-E-D, BORED!

Hey everyone, I know it's been FOREVER since I updated this thing, but I have a good reason. I've tried to get blogging started up again, but with no prevail. It's just that, without any LG15 show on currently, and since this is an LG15-oriented blog, I haven't had much to blog about. Sure, I could blog about what happens between shows, but I just haven't been all that interested in it. I'll try to start up again soon--lol, I always say that. I hope you guys haven't lost interest in my blog, because, with the new show coming up, I'mma try to get back full speed with this thing. I will have more guest blogs in the future for sure, you should see 2 or 3 in the next few weeks! I'm going to get some kids with alot of importance in the community, just like Poknish, who has done alot for it. I'll blog some more today and see where that takes me. I must be in the zone, lol. I sound so weird. Who knows, maybe I'll open this blog to kids permanantly and have certain ones be able to voice their opinions as well--I'm not the only kid who needs to express himself on stuff. You should be seeing some awesomeazing stuff coming up :) Talk to you later guys!

No comments: