Sunday, September 7, 2008

Homework=STUPID!

OK, my question: Why is there homework? I know I sound a little immature for saying this and of course there's a "good reason for it" but I'm serious. If you think about it, us kids go to school for seven (count it--SEVEN!) hours of the day, and come home, only with more freaking work to do! Tell me the justice in that! I mean, seriously, I don't get it! They say it's so you "dont forget anything" and "get extra practice." OK, for one, I am not going to forget something I learned LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO! And secondly, we don't need extra practice! We get it! Just give us, like, one worksheet to do in class and that will be fine. That will be our review. I mean, except studying for tests (which I don't like either), I don't feel that we should have homework. I mean, if you disagree with me, leave a comment and tell me why (I bet all of the adults are getting ready to write comments--just a guess :P). Also, don't forget to take part in my contest--What? You don't know about it? Well, than look at the blog post below, and have a great day!

No comments: